Wouldn’t it be great if you could pay your bills quickly and easily without having to lick a stamp or run to the post office? Wouldn’t it be great if you could pay all of your bills from one place instead of having to remember your login information for multiple websites you use to pay utilities or other bills? And, most importantly, wouldn’t it be great if you could pay your bills at your own convenience—when you want, in “real time,” with little to no effort?
One of our most popular online services at BancorpSouth is Online Bill Pay. Using this service, you can save time and money—with little to no effort on your part. Consider the following example:
Jane pays the bills in her household. Every month, without fail, it takes her a minimum of an hour to write out checks or log in to various websites to pay her bills. Not only does this take time, but when she logs in, she has to remember each login name and password (or review her login information notes, which is not secure). If she has to send a payment in an envelope, she has to find a stamp or purchase one the next day at the post office. She doesn’t look forward to paying bills anyway—and this added time and effort makes it that much more difficult.
If you can relate to Jane, take a moment to review the benefits of using BancorpSouth’s Online Bill Pay:
- You can make payments whenever you want and all in one place—just login to your BancorpSouth account and you’re all set.
- By using only one place to pay your bills, you’ll limit your exposure to identity theft. At BancorpSouth, we take seriously the safety and security of your account information and have systems in place to protect you and your money.
- You’ll be able to see exactly what bills have been paid, what bills need to be paid, and any trends in bill payment all in one place. You can keep track of your money more effectively and make any adjustments to your budget throughout the month.
- You can set up automatic payments for those bills that don’t change from month to month. You’ll be notified (by email) whenever funds are about to be withdrawn from your account to pay a bill —and have the comfort of knowing your bills will be paid on time (helping you avoid late fees).
- If you need to transfer money to pay a bill, no problem. Because you’re logged into Online Banking, you’ll be able to transfer funds before you pay any bills.
Whatever your situation may be, we know that using BancorpSouth’s Online Bill Pay feature will save you time and money and keep your personal financial information safe and secure.
© BancorpSouth 2018